About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our team. You will be working closely with the senior leadership team to develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
What we value in this role:
- You will have 4+ years of experience in a digital agency environment. Excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Familiarity with web development
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise both client satisfaction but also profitability of client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based (When the office reopens!)
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.