Front End: CSS Styling Specialist and Drupal Themer
About the role
At Compucorp we are a global team who help charities to meet their digital goals.
Although this is a full time remote position, Compucorp are able to offer flexible hours of work
We work with Charities across their digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact.
With a team of over 40 staff we’re on the lookout for a talented front end developer with a focus on CSS Styling and Drupal theming to join our growing team.
We do things a little differently, basing all our solutions on open source products, our work covers web design, app development and branding for Charities and non-profit organisations across the country. Our clients include Charities such as Wikimedia and Farm Africa, galleries such as the Photographers Gallery and Craft Central but we've got a long client list that includes other companies, trade associations and government bodies making us a rewarding place to work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent experience with Drupal themeing (both Drupal 7 and 8 experience a positive)
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills including working knowledge of LESS or SASS
- Excellent HTML framework knowledge. For example: Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation or other in a Drupal environment
- Confidence with Drupal in a team environment (i.e. using features / configuration management)
- Basic site building (Views, Blocks, Rules, Paragraphs)
- Confidence with Git
- Confidence in a Linux/PHP based environment
As part of a small (but growing) team you’ll have instant responsibility and an opportunity to learn new skills and explore new technologies. What we are looking for is someone who can grasp concepts quickly, has great attention to detail, and most importantly loves a tech challenge. In short, we’re a team of self confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right and are looking for someone who thinks and acts like us. Please note that this is a remote position.
How to apply
If you think you've seen the role for you and can make a big difference to our team, then send us through a CV with a short covering letter telling us a little about yourself using the application form below.