Junior Project/Product Manager
About the role
[About the company]
We like to build stuff… sometimes complicated stuff… for people who like to make a difference. We work with nonprofits, charities and galleries to help them navigate the complex digital landscape and create great digital experiences for their audiences.
We base all our solutions on open source products, and in particular, do a lot of our work on the Drupal CMS platform and CiviCRM. Our clients include Charities such as Wikimedia, Farm Africa and Amnesty, galleries such as the Photographers Gallery and Craft Central but also companies, trade associations and government bodies.
We're a bootstrapped startup that has grown rapidly (from 10 to over 40 so far) based solely on the quality of the work we've been producing.
[About this role]
We are looking for talented and ambitious junior members to join the Product and Project Management team.
Your role will be to work closely with the Senior Project Manager, development team and the client to ensure all their needs are met, researching solutions to problems, managing estimates and timelines for agile sprints, ensuring the backlog is prioritised and acted on whilst ensuring product quality.
The role will expose you to a wide variety of projects and you can expect to be helping to deliver digital platforms, websites and app projects. There will also be an opportunity to use or learn technical skills relating to site building and coding .
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
- Managing day-to-day communication with clients
- Configuring sites and CRM based on specification
- Managing/Prioritising the project ticket backlog for agile sprints
- Managing project timelines
- Managing project performance against budget
- Assist client discovery workshops to understand user needs
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience delivering digital projects including websites
- Great attention to detail
- Can do / Make it happen attitude
- Previous experience in a digital agency is a bonus
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Someone who loves technical challenges
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based
Salary Range: £25 - 36k
How to apply
If you think you've seen the role for you and can make a big difference to our team, then send us through a CV with a short covering letter telling us a little about yourself from the application form below.