Marketing Manager (Brand and Product)
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be working closely with the senior leadership team to set the marketing strategy for the business, hands-on running marketing campaigns, building and maintaining the brand and the online presence for both Compucorp, and our product stack.
What we value in this role:
- You will have 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar faced paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have strong SEO knowledge from an on-site (content and technical) and off-site perspective.
- You will have familiarity with the website development process and a ‘sprint’ based approach to ongoing bug fixes and improvements; the ability to continuously track, assess and strategically prioritise changes based on moving business priorities
- You will have experience using a wide range of digital and offline channels such as email, SEO, PPC
- Multitasking! You will need excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Passion for the Compucorp mission to help non-profit organisations
- A good understanding of data and an ability to quickly parse complex reports to identify trends and key information.
- Experience with Drupal and/or other CMS tools
- Experience using a wide range of digital and offline channels such as email, SEO, PPC
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Managing, measuring and improving lead generation campaigns
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials
- Email marketing & campaign optimisation
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.