Project / Account Manager
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious new Project / Account Manager to join the Compucorp team.
As a project manager with Compucorp you will be the primary point of contact for managing the end to end lifecycle of exciting and complex digital projects. Our projects span a mixture of Website, CRM and community platforms so expect to be exposed to a number of different product disciplines to grow your digital knowledge.
As the client advocate you will work closely with our product owners to run discovery sessions and ideate solutions to meet client needs. We’ll train you on great methodologies to use to perform detailed discovery and to get a real understanding of how non-profit organisations can benefit from next generation digital tools. You will be responsible for documenting detailed configuration specifications, performing configurations / learning website building techniques, and identifying new feature requirements on behalf of clients before handing these over to the product development teams to build.
Our client projects often (but not always) run in a waterfall process, whereas internally for the product development we adopt agile methodologies so an understanding of both processes would be desirable.
You will have a portfolio of clients and take responsibility for both driving projects forward, but also seeking out new opportunities with your existing clients based on new developments and services that we are developing internally. It’s a broad remit so expect each day to be a little bit different!
We’re a very process-driven team who always seek to do things “the right way” and we’re looking for people who can help us to develop and refine the way we work to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality service to our clients and to the sector as a whole.
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for a portfolio of clients and build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our projects whilst remaining within project budgets (this is project management after all!)
- Managing expectations and negotiating with clients additional spend as needed (sometimes we do need to have the “tough” conversations!)
- Run client training sessions on our CRM and Website product
- Assist with and in due course run client discovery sessions
- Document technical user requirements
- Seeking out new opportunities with your client portfolio based on new services and platforms that Compucorp are developing
What we value in this role:
- You love the challenge of making complex things simple
- You look to learn at every opportunity
- You search for and propose improvements at all levels as part of your work
- You’re someone who likes to implement processes and ensure they are followed
- You seek to learn from others as well as share your knowledge and experience
- You are detail oriented but can also see the big picture when needed
- Can do / make it happen attitude
- And most of all - you are a team player who likes to collaborate with other members of a larger team!
- You will have 3+ years of experience in a digital agency environment
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Experience managing budget, meeting deadlines, and achieving targets for multiple projects at the same time
- Familiarity with web development methodologies
- An ability to grasp client’s needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based (When the office reopens!)
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.