About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious new Digital Product/Project Manager to join the Product and Project Management team.
Your role will be to work closely with the Senior Project Manager, development team and the client to ensure all their needs are met, researching solutions to problems, managing estimates and timelines for agile sprints, ensuring the backlog is prioritised and acted on whilst ensuring product quality.
We’re a very process driven team who always seek to do things “the right way”, and we’re looking for people who can both contribute to ensuring those processes are followed but also help us to develop and refine new processes to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality product and service to our clients and to the sector as a whole.
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
- Managing day-to-day communication with clients
- Configuring sites and CRM based on specification
- Managing/Prioritising the project ticket backlog for agile sprints
- Managing project timelines
- Managing project performance against budget
- Assist client discovery workshops to understand user needs
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience delivering digital projects including websites
- Great attention to detail
- Can do / Make it happen attitude
- Previous experience in a digital agency is a bonus
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Someone who loves technical challenges
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based (When the office reopens!)
Type: Permanent / Full-time
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.