Proposal Writer and Content Strategist
About the role
Your main focus will be to seek out and respond to requests for information (RFIs) and requests for tenders (RFTs) from not for profit and government agencies. You will be the key member of our overall bid “team” collaborating with the CEO and business teams to create compelling responses showcasing the work that Compucorp does.
The role will be broad and the ideal candidate will be sensitive and intuitive to the market space identifying and writing thought leadership pieces on topics of relevance to the sector to be distributed through multiple channels.
This role is an opportunity to embed deeply in a unique company that is having impact, but also to help us spread the message of the transformational change that open source can have for the sector.
- Manage and/or write complex tender responses which communicate our product and service offering to potential clients.
- Develop deep expertise of Compucorp’s processes and products to produce compelling content demonstrating the value of these services for potential clients.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Prepare other supporting content that demonstrates Compucorp’s successes through thought leadership pieces, case studies and other digital content.
- Design graphics to support proposals and other written work (optional).
What We Value
- Excellent writing and editing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) demonstrating a strong interest in writing, science, or technology.
- Prior experience in a procurement or bid writing role.
- Someone who likes to build reusable and efficient processes for their work.
- Prior experience writing about technology (ideally within the not for profit sector).
- A hunger to learn why things work the way they do.
- An individual who seeks to collaborate with others in the team around them.
Location: Shoreditch, office based
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples solely authored by you. Please upload them as a single PDF file using the "Attach Resume/CV" tool on the applicant page