SaaS Product Manager
About the role
Our mission is to enable digital transformation in organisations that deliver social good, regardless of their technical capability or financial resources. We work with Charities across the digital stack helping organisations to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact.
We're a bootstrapped startup that has grown to over 35 in the team based solely on word of mouth from the work we've been producing. Uniquely, we base all our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing team to lead the implementation of an exciting new SaaS CRM platform designed for non-profit organisations.
The role will span both the market analysis, positioning but also the delivery of the platform with overall ownership of the end user experience. The initial project phase will be to analyse the market space and develop an initial business plan, before working with a cross functional team to launch the platform. Once the platform is launched your role would be to define and execute a strategy and roadmap for continued improvement in the platform based on customer feedback.
The role will require an entrepreneurial mindset, to develop a product vision but also the ability to execute that vision through a suitable roadmap and agile delivery processes.
- Develop a business plan for the launch of a new SaaS CRM platform including a “go to market” strategy
- Analyse how best to configure / prepare base versions of the platform to meet different market verticals
- Analyse what onboarding packages might be suitable to support organisations coming on to the platform
- Work with our design team to develop a new website to market the platform
- Identify what supporting infrastructure or process requirements would be needed i.e. Billing, Infrastructure, Website and to develop a backlog for their development
- Work with head of operations to develop a suitable support and helpdesk model for the new platform including pricing strategies
- Develop and execute a launch plan, coordinating with our content writer to prepare marketing communications
- Develop and execute a post launch plan to gather customer feedback and KPI’s to develop a longer term roadmap for the platform
What we value in this role:
- You have formed opinions over what makes a great product but are open to the thoughts and views of others
- You strongly believe in a lean product methodology with an iterative model to implementation
- You believe in “getting to done” so that end users can benefit from features
- You like experimentation and can think creatively to see how your product can have the best market fit
- You can effectively evaluate options and are able to define a clear path
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of having brought an existing product to market
- 5+ years experience delivering digital projects/products including websites and CRM ideally in the not for profit sector
- Great attention to detail
- Can do / Make it happen attitude
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Someone who loves technical challenges
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based
How to apply
If you think you've seen the role for you and can make a big difference to our team, then send us through a CV with a short covering letter telling us a little about yourself using the application form below.