Senior Drupal/PHP Engineer
About the role
At Compucorp we enable digital transformation in organisations that deliver social good.
We work with Charities across their digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact.
With a team of over 40 staff we’re on the lookout for a talented Senior Drupal/PHP Engineer to join us in a high impact senior role defining processes and ensuring effective and high quality delivery of a range of mission critical client platforms. You will still of course be exposed to writing code, but also ensuring the overall quality and sustainability of the platforms we provide.
We do things a little differently, basing all our solutions on open source products, our work covers web design, app development and branding for Charities and non-profit organisations across the country. Our clients include Charities such as Wikimedia and Farm Africa, galleries such as the Photographers Gallery and Craft Central but we've got a long client list that includes other companies, trade associations and government bodies making us a rewarding place to work.
We are an established and growing Drupal agency, working on many exciting and challenging projects. Most of our solutions are based on Drupal but also include a widely used CRM module known as CiviCRM. The combination of the two platforms adds an extra layer of complexity to our work and will give you exposure to other technologies then standard Drupal and a chance to further develop your skills.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5+ Years Drupal experience
- Expert knowledge of configuring and building Drupal 7 and 8 sites
- Demonstrable experience of having contributed to the Drupal community
- Demonstrable experience of having led a team
- Strong Git experience (you know your submodules from your subtrees!) and knowledge of working with Drupal in a team environment (i.e. using features, configuration management etc).
- Applicable Acquia certification a bonus
- Experience writing PHP unit tests for Drupal
- Object oriented PHP skills
- Experience with CiviCRM or working with CRM's in general
How to apply
What were looking for is someone who can grasp concepts quickly, has great attention to detail, and most importantly loves a tech challenge. In short, we’re a young team of self confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right and are looking for someone who thinks and acts like us. If you're interested in the role, please send your CV through to us with a short covering letter explaining what got you interested and why you think you will fit in.