Senior Drupal/PHP Engineer
About the role
About the role
We like to build stuff… sometimes complicated stuff… for Art Galleries, Non-Profits and Charities.
We’re an innovative bootstrapped startup based in London in the UK. We've grown to over 30 staff in the past 2 years based solely on the quality of the work we’ve been producing for our clients and we’re on the lookout for a talented Senior Drupal/PHP Engineer to join our team.
We do things a little differently, basing all our solutions on open source products, our work covers web design, app development and branding for Charities and non-profit organisations across the country. Our clients include Charities such as Wikimedia and Farm Africa, galleries such as the Photographers Gallery and Craft Central but we've got a long client list that includes other companies, trade associations and government bodies making us a rich and rewarding place to work.
We are an established and growing Drupal agency, working on many exciting and challenging projects. Most of our solutions are based on Drupal and a widely used CRM module known as CiviCRM that integrates well to the CMS. The combination of the two platforms adds an extra layer of complexity to our work and will give you exposure to other technologies then standard Drupal and a chance to further develop your skills.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ Years Drupal experience
- Expert knowledge of configuring and building Drupal 7 sites
- Demonstrable experience of having contributed to the Drupal community
- Strong Git experience (you know your submodules from your subtrees!) and knowledge of working with Drupal in a team environment (i.e. using features).
- Applicable Acquia certification a bonus
- Experience writing PHP unit tests for Drupal
- Object oriented PHP skills (and/or experience with Drupal 8)
- Experience with CiviCRM or working with CRM's in general
What were looking for is someone who can grasp concepts quickly, has great attention to detail, and most importantly loves a tech challenge. In short, we’re a young team of self confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right and are looking for someone who thinks and acts like us. If you're interested in the role, please send your CV through to us with a short covering letter explaining what got you interested and why you think you will fit in.