Senior Project/Product Manager
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project/Product Manager to join our growing team.
Compucorp is split into 5 multidisciplinary teams, each one focussed on a product vertical. Uniquely our product teams are responsible for both developing their digital product, but also the implementation of the product, allowing the team to get direct feedback from the people who matter the most - the users.
The role is to be a senior member of one of our product teams, both creating and implementing new digital platforms for our wide range of clients, supported by a cross functional team of engineers and QA.
You will be leading the end to end process of discovery, design and build, working closely with other Compucorp teams to ensure client needs are met and products of the highest quality and impact are created.
You will be comfortable managing clients, hosting data driven and process oriented discovery workshops, preparing and reviewing specifications, prioritising and planning agile sprints and creating product roadmaps.
We’re a very process driven team who always seek to do things “the right way”, and we’re looking for people who can both contribute to ensuring those processes are followed but also help us to develop and refine new processes to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality product and service to our clients and to the sector as a whole.
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
- Leading a cross disciplinary team of engineers and QA.
- Overseeing day-to-day communication with clients from more junior members of your team, supporting them where necessary to give an excellent client experience.
- Managing product roadmap and project timelines
- Managing team performance against budget and KPI’s
- Leading client discovery workshops to understand user needs
What we value in this role:
- You have formed opinions over what makes a great product but are open to the thoughts and views of others
- You are as supportive as you are a leader
- You love the challenge of making complex things simple
- You can convey complex concepts clearly to other team members
- You’re someone who likes to implement processes and ensure they are followed
- You seek to learn from others as well as share your knowledge and experience
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience delivering digital projects/products including websites and CRM ideally in the not for profit sector
- Existing agency experience
- Great attention to detail
- Can do / Make it happen attitude
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Someone who loves technical challenges
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.